- Young Einsteins Math and Science Academy ®
About Young Einsteins Math and Science Academy ®, LLC
Miss Hamilton has been in the field of education for 35 years. Carol has a Bachelor degree in Early Childhood, Elementary, and Special Education. Her Master degree is in Elementary Education with an early child endorsement. Carol’s vision of opening a Math and Science Academy where children can learn through discovery and hands-on activities as they explore the world around them has come true.
Young Einsteins Math and Science Academy serves students ages 31 months to school-age. We only offer a full-day, full-time private preschool. Although we aim to promote your child's development in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Young Einsteins has a full-range of curriculum covering reading, oral development, writing, social studies, arts and much more. At Young Einsteins Math and Science Academy, the total social and cognitive development of your child is of paramount importance to us!
The Young Einsteins Math and Science Academy Advantages are.......
• Privately owned company
• Structured environment with a variety of instructional activities
• Low teacher-student ratio 10:1
• Regular parent communication via newsletter
• Advanced math, reading, writing, and science curriculum
• Comfortable and healthy setting
• Fine Arts and physical activities through music, play, and games
- Power Science modules with field excursions and guest speakers
- Indivdualized Curriculum designed for your child
- Science and Math Summer Camps
Dr. Hinkson has been in the field of education for the past 10 years. She received her doctorate in Education from Sam Houston State University. Her research passion is incorporating various learning modalities in the classroom to meet the needs of each individual learner. Dr. Hinkson's vision of Young Einstein's Math and Science Academy is a place where children love to come, love to learn, and will fully embrace an environment that encourages creativity.
Meet our Teachers -Young Einsteins has EC-4 teachers in the classrooms. Each teacher has taught in schools, has been trained in differentiated instruction, child development, and various other learning modalities.